Targets over Walmarts when it comes to Christmas Shopping

Targets over Walmarts when it comes to Christmas Shopping

There is not a better place that I would rather be them target over walmart on christmas shopping week. The reason I would rather come to target because of the atmosphere, the nice red baskets made a plastic I don't hurt you when someone accidentally run into your leg. The store always have a tendency to stay clean. I can go on for days and days and days about target of Walmart. Yeah you play a little bit more, but who wants to be a Walmart which ghetto central? All of the products are faced up so much better on the shelves. A couple of weeks back I saw people fighting on Black Friday all certain products. I would rate target at the place for college graduates go in Walmart would be the high school dropout place. Lmao. Well don't ask me ask some of your friends get back to me and let me know what you think about this article. Troy T our Power Players magazine #2013

Copyright © Power Players Magazine Online | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Designed by OddThemes